[ct-user] Interface to Icom 775

Logan Dietz cdietz@swbell.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:07:37 -0500

With earlier versions I had no problems with a CT-17 interface box.
However, now I am not getting the band map freq to follow an IC-756PROII
using the IC-775 default address and selecting the 775 as "Radio 1"

If I type the freq into the callsign field and press enter, the map will
change to that frequency, but does not change when I tune.

Should I try selecting a different rig as radio 1?
What is the default address for a 756PRO?

This is not too serious, but when I tune I like to enter what I hear so I
don't have to wait for their calls when going by again.  The map is more
effective when the tuned freq changes on the band map.

Chuck, W5PR