[ct-user] BUGS / QUESTION

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj@gte.net
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:59:59 -0500

> >YES IT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE ROVERS, THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO SHOW ALL
THE
> >TIMES YOU HAVE WORKED THE ROVER IN ALL THE GRIDS HE HAS BEEN IN ON ALL
THE
> >BANDS. IT WILL ONLY SHOW YOU THE BAND YOU ARE ON
>
> We (W2SZ/1) have contacted Ken several times about this issue.  We have a
problem with this too and we have tried several solutions, including logging
the calls as W1ABC/FN42

I just checked in version 9.65, and if you enter the rover call and the
grid, the F10 (Check Call) function shows you the list of bands where you
have worked that call/grid combination.

Am I missing something or do you need other info ?

The information about what other grids you have already worked the rover in
may be interesting, but what if you missed one ?  Are you going to send him
back ?

Ask him where he's going next and set up some skeds.

73,
Bob N5NJ
EM13