[ct-user] ctwin crash?

David Robbins k1ttt@arrl.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:19:05 -0000

Ok, found that problem.  Even if not starting with the -enet switch or
setting up any network ports ctwin wants to access tcp port 3030.  when
I have my wintelnetx bridge running on the same machine I can't even
start ctwin.  I would not expect ctwin to access the Ethernet unless I
told it to with the -enet switch and also setting a network port or
telnet connection.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net