[ct-user] Omni VI freq data to CT 9.67

KØHB KØHB" <K0HB@ARRL.ORG
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:16:00 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Brown" <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 4:43 AM
Subject: [ct-user] Omni VI freq data to CT 9.67

> I am running hyperlog 2.25, it reads the frequency from the radio and it
> can set the frequency of the radio. From this I conclude that the data
> communications hardware is functional in both directions. However When
> running CT-9.67 the computer can control the radios frequency but seems
> unable to read the frequency from the radio. I have toggled CdE (En/Dis
> Echo) on the Omni with no change. I have the Omni set for 19200 and the
> COMTSR on the computer is set to 19200 and I have CT set to run an ICOM
> 735, as the Omni book says. I must be missing a setting somewhere. Help!
> DE N6KB

I had a similar problem with an Icom 761.  I cured it by reducing the interface
speed to 4800 baud.

By the way(1), you don't need to set the speed when invoking the COMTSR.  Just
set the speed in the CT comm setup screen.

By the way(2), you should contact Joe Spear and get upgraded to Hyperlog 4.14 --
much, much, much improved over the years (I've been running Hyperlog since
1988.)

73, de Hans, K0HB