[ct-user] Small Bug

F5NLY f5nly@free.fr
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 06:16:20 +0100

Why don't use the "CTRL-T" command for tune ?
I have the 9.82 here and got bug with US state mults, each US/VE QSO is a
mult...
Also if  a call is corrected after logging, CT's crashing.
9.84.002 looks fine.
73 Lee.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luigi Casari" <hb9cxz@ticino.com>
To: <CT-User@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 8:12 PM
Subject: [ct-user] Small Bug

We work now on 10 meters contest with CT9.84 an TS-870 .
All work fine but  wen we change the TX mode in  FM  on the tranceiver ( not
for making a qso, just to tune the PA !) CT crash immediatly .

Best reagards,  Luigi HB9CXZ and Fabio HB9FAP

e-mail hb9cxz@ticino.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---