[ct-user] Back to orig freq...how?

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:11:45 +0000

Jim,

What you say is how it used to work pre version 9.  Many of the 9.x
version are broken in this regard and the only reliable way to grab a
spot is via CTRL->, scroll up and then hit enter.  ALT-F4 does not do
it reliably, if at all.

I've complained about this being broken many times.  However, there
was complete denial of it.  Not only was their denial but I was
subjected to  a lecture on how this was the "wrong way" to get spots.
The CTRL -> way was deems the "correct" way. I don't agree that CTRL
-> is the correct way for the most recent spot.  It is too many
keystrokes.

I haven't upgraded to the newest version yet.  Perhaps it does work
there.

73 de Brian/K3KO