[ct-user] CTDOS/Windows98

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:21:21 +0000

Zoli HA1AG provided a lead to solve this one.

IN THE BOOK SUPPLIED under the Attaching and External Monitor, there
is a command which will expand the screen's size for a DOS display.
(Hmm, why would I look there?)

at the C> PROMPT TYPE:  PS2 HVEXP ON

The CT screen nicely fills the LCD display. The purist may not be
thrilled with the aspect ratio of the characters but they are big and
readable-- unlike before.

One can apparently go to the ThinkPad Configuration utility and
accomplish the same thing.

This command is "sticky".  After machine shutdown and restart, it
still provides a full display screen.

The suggestion to start CT with a -vga only squeezes 50 lines in the
small box.

Thanks guys.

73 de Brian/K3KO