[ct-user] Icom 706 CW interface

Jiri Sanda jirka@traveller.cz
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:32:26 +0200 (Central Europe Daylight Time)

Hi Bob,

During our 2001 T32RD DXpedition, we have had the same problem. It is
caused only by absolutely missing RF filtration in 706 (in our case MKIIG
but I am sure it is the same with other models) - there is simply
no space. We used about 1" ferrite toroid and two 10k ceramic capacitors
and it solved the problem runnig 2kW out. (The jam started at about 25W out from
the 706.)

73 !

Jiri - OK1RI