[ct-user] WCF

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 06:40:08 -0800 (PST)

--- K4SB <hamcat@directvinternet.com> wrote:

> Am having a problem with CT ( think I'm running 9.5? ) in that I
> cannot see the WCF section on the screen. Downloaded the latest dat
> file. and CT will take WCF, but it would be nice to see it on the
> screen.

In older versions of CT, the section window was not long enough to display all
the lines.  When WCF was added to the section file, this caused the list of W4
sections to be one short.  Fortunately, this didn't affect the ability to log
or score the contact.  You should upgrade to the latest version of CT which has
this fix (and others).

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC