[ct-user] CTWin question

Warren J. Walsh mcw1wjw9@optonline.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:49:18 -0500

At 09:41 AM 11/14/2002 -0500, Tom Frenaye wrote:

>Is there a way to get the -VGA switch to work in CTWin 9.81 under
>WindowsME?   Adding it to the DOS command line doesn't seem to do it and I
>haven't found any properties of the DOS box that make it work
>either.  Setting the DOS box to 43- or 50-line mode appears to work for
>DOS command line activity - but not with CTWin - CTWin causes a blue
>screen for me...
>
>                 -- Tom

>e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
>Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444

I am running Windows 2000 here at work, and I just tried the -VGA switch
and it seems to work fine for me.  I'm not sure about WindowsME though.  I
used the Settings - Taskbar - Advanced - and went to the CTWin shortcut,
click on properties and add the -VGA to the command line AFTER the ending " !

73
Warren Walsh - K2BM