[ct-user] FT920 Rig Control Works in CT968

Darrell Neron ab2e@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:31:30 -0500

Hello Everyone,
Here is the update from WP2Z. We were disheartened to arrive and find the
pair of new FT920s useless with CT, because the rig control is apparently
broken in all the newer versions. We found CT968, and tested and found that
rig control for the FT920 works 100% as normal in this version! We will now
have rig control for the contest.

Thanks to all for the many suggestions. It was never a configuration problem
but broken rig control in the program itself.

Anyone having rig control issues for FT920 can go back to CT968 and it
should work fine.

GOod luck in the contest and hope to work all of you on 6 bands from WP2Z.
73 Darrell AB2E
John K3TEJ