[ct-user] CT and bad numbers!

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Tue Apr 1 01:14:18 EST 2003

We ran 9.87 dos version and I found 9 different cases of mixed up
numbers, most it either repeated one or two numbers but once is went
from
800->799->249... the problems were on 4 of the 6 logging computers and
appear to be pretty random, but none until close to half way into the
contest.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net