[ct-user] ct help

Matt Strelow kc1xx at rcn.com
Wed Apr 2 11:08:01 EST 2003

Thank you!  The software appears to be working great.  However, I do
have
one question.  I've tried to call the support phone number and keep
getting
a fax machine.  Anyhow, the software obtained the correct time when I
started the CQWW contest, but never synced off of the computer time
again.
The time slips were significant, and I haven't found a way to improve
this.
The computer maintained the correct time throughout.  Have you seen this
before?  What can I do to correct this problem?

Mark AI0L