[ct-user] Re: Flamer

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 11:45:21 EST 2003

Dear Bob,

There are people who subscribe to the CT reflector who like contesting
and a good contest a lot but they do not want to deal with the ton of
e-mail on the CQ-Contest reflector.

Some of them have unsubscribed from CQ-Contest because of post contest
write-ups by stations that have deliberately QRMed other contesters and
then gotten on CQ-Contest to talk about how they are such great
operators who can juggle home lives, jobs and contesting as well... like
somehow anybody else doesn't have to do the same!

As one of the largest state QSO Parties, with a large following, which
and is supported by CT I felt that reminding some CT users who no longer
want to subscribe to CQ Contest was appropriate.

By the way, you can use the delete key as easily as an F1 key... a
learned individual like yourself could even set up an e-mail filter to
screen postings from me if that really was what this was about.

I apologize to the CT-Users for this bandwidth - and encourage them to
participate in the FQP - something KQ2Mary has not.

73,

Jim, K4OJ

p.s. you can further relieve congestion by editing your responses to
e-mails by NOT including the entire original postings, Bob.