[ct-user] Free Full version of CT

Gus Samuelson gussam at newcomm.net
Sun Apr 6 09:49:22 EDT 2003

Cheeeeeeese :

Even when it's free people complain about bugs ,
personally  I would have been delighted to continue to pay for a
new  version 10
but then of course there are so many pirated  versions out there
 now
it must be virtually impossible to  make producing this software
commercially viable  anymore.
BTW the numbers worked fine for me  but  mebbe  you're referring
to Multi-multi or MS  operation.
Any way as the author of one of the first ( the First Significant
one ) fully
 fledged Contest Program the contesting community owes K1EA a debt
of gratitude,
not for making it free but for developing it in the first place.

73 Gus VO1MP