[ct-user] CTWin 9.89.003 missing .exe file

Gary Kohtala w7ntf at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 03:45:12 EDT 2003

Has anyone found out what happened to the ctwin.exe
file? When I do a clean install of CTWin 9.89.003 and
try to start the program, the Windows file-search
light
comes up and then an error message appears stating
that
ctwin.exe is not found.... It would appear that there
is alot missing from the CTWin 9.89.003 package. I am
not sure if it is supposed to be a full install, or
simply
an update.  I wonder if someone with the correct
v9.89.003
CTWin.exe file would mind sending it to me as an email
attachment? Thanks.

73,

Gary, W7NTF