[ct-user] CT 9.90 and WAEDC

Winfried Kriegl dk9ip at gmx.de
Tue Aug 19 00:46:47 EDT 2003

I can confirm points a), b), c). Same thing here as decribed by Ben when
running Version 9.90.007 @ DOS 6.22. With Version 9.72 received QTCs are counted
correctly at PC #2. Used V9.90 though as 9.72 doesn´t know the new
multiplier rules for WAE from Europe.

The too short message display is obviously influenced by rig control. While
at Station #1 with FT-1000MP the messages apperared very shortly I think on
station #2 with a TS-850 the messages were displayed much longer.

Didn´t have to restart very often, but some times problems occured with rig
control and band data control (TopTen controller). This was ok again after
reboot.

73 de Win DK9IP (DL0MB)