[ct-user] CT 9.92.001 Slow down

Patrick 9A5AEI patrick at rkp.ice.hr
Wed Dec 17 12:28:46 EST 2003

Hello, i think that for CT DOS u can use DX2-486 with 8 Mb RAM... that is
enough!
Here for CTwin i am using P2 - celeron 400MHz/96Mb RAM on win98. Its a
little bit slow but works,
CW keying on LPT and 2xCOM ports for 2x TS440s, radio control works faster
when u use TS850 radio setup in the
program. Also switching both radios on LPT with S56A SO2R (smallest
interface on world) and telnet enabled.
73