[ct-user] NAQP

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Fri Dec 19 22:47:43 EST 2003

Several folks have suggested another 'sur-charge' for CT 10. I want to cast
my vote as yes. I originally paid for CT in the late 80's and again for the
CT 8 up-grade. I would be more than happy to pay for a CT version that would
work in NAQP and other QSO party 'type' contests.
Happy Holidays

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal

----- Original Message -----
From: "R Johnson" <k1vu at tmlp.com>
To: "Ken Wolff" <ken at k1ea.com>; <ct-user at contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [ct-user] NAQP

Hi Ken:
That sure would be a great New Years present  !!!
NAQP and RAC Winter contests are a couple contests I enjoy in the winter
months.

I've started work on a "NAQP.DAT" file which I will send to AD1C for his
comments.
Hopefully it will save him some work.

If you have any code to Beta Test, I'd be happy to participate.

I have a couple of MINOR fixes on my "Ct Wish List" that I'd like to see if
you can
work them into the new version. I will send to you off list when I check my
notes.

FWIW: While cleaning out the shack the other day , I found my copy of my CT
4.18 manual
with the update to V5.07 !!! That sure goes back a few years !!!

Thanks for making "Computer Contest Logging" a reality. Also thanks to Jim
AD1C and all
the others that had a part in making CT what it is.

73 es Happy Holidays
Bob, K1VU

At 13:31 12/17/2003 , Ken Wolff wrote:
>That has not been a problem for a while. The issue is preserving the
current record format in version 9 .BIN files. Many contests have more
fields than the original format. I think I will change the format in
January, call it version 10 and add NA and NA Sprint. After that, there are
tons of contests I could do.