[ct-user] DVP callsign function not working - FIXED!

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 02:25:50 EST 2003

Robert Shohet wrote:
> 2) I noticed the discrepancy when I checked the DVPPATH in the .bat file.
> HOWEVER, when you type "set dvppath" at the DOS prompt, DOS tells you
> "Syntax error".

Maybe I missed something but you can't just "set dvppath" without
adding the actual path. So "SET DVPPATH=C:\CT\DVP" will educate DOS so
you won't get the error.

Incidentally, just a small trick, but whenever I change something in
the autoexec or config files, I use lower case letters. If I don't
hopelessly screw it up, I then change the systax to upper case. And I
always keep backups of these 2 file elsewhere on the HD and on a
floppy.

73
Ed