[ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST

R Johnson k1vu@tmlp.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:51:28 -0500

In addition to the Band Select problem, ALT F1/F2, that has been fixed.
I found that the Mode Select, CRTL F1/F2, also has a problem.

Normally CRTL F1/F2 would cycle thru CW, SSB, and FM modes. New versions only have CW and SSB.
Seems to happen only in the VHF contests. Versions 9.82 - 9.84 (DOS version)have the problem.

I had to drop back to CT9.81 to find a version that worked for the VHF SS Contest last weekend.

I also had a problem with CT9.84.002 during the RAC Winter Contest.  I'll have to go back and
run a test to refresh my memory as to the problem.

TNX es 73
Bob, K1VU