[ct-user] CT 9.85 available for testing

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Tue Jan 21 01:15:10 EST 2003

Here's something which others should check for other rigs.

VERSION 9.85 DOS version running under DOS.  Tested with ARRL DX
contest.

On the FT100 the following problems appeared with rig control:

1)Grabbing a spot puts the radio in split mode and LSB on the low
bands (USB on the higher bands) when in a cw contest.  Didn't check
SSB contests/modes
2)Pulling a station from the QSO list above the active qso and putting
it into the band map with ALT-j does the following:
	a) wipes out the call in the QSO list (it is still there in reality--
if one scrolls up and back down, it magically reappears)
	b) puts it in announce spot window
	c) uses the current radio freq not the QSO freq.
	d) pulling a station from the bandmap also changes the mode from CW
to a sideband mode.

It does properly get rig freqs and changes bands fine via Function
keys.

73 de Brian/K3KO