[ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Wed Jan 22 14:10:16 EST 2003

They are ???  How come I can't run SSB thru the local repeater ???

You need to log them separately because the ARRL Rules say that the
valid modes are CW, SSB, and FM (simplex only).

CT has supported these modes for a long time. At least since late Version 8
or early version 9.  It's just broken in CT 9.84.002

I expect that "D" for Digital should be added soon based on the amount
of Digital activity during the VHF Contests, just as RTTY is selectable
for some of the HF Contests.

73
Bob, K1VU /ex:WA1OFR