[ct-user] ADIF AND BIN FILES

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jul 7 17:54:53 EDT 2003

Ron, check the ADIF file you got out of CT.  If the modes are correct in
the .ADI file, then something is broken in Writelog. If they are incorrect,
let me know so I can fix the ADIF conversion.

73- Jim AD1C

At 06:00 PM 7/6/2003, Ron St.Laurent ND5S wrote:
>Tried a little experiment and found that WriteLog behaved badly with the
>ADIF export from CT.  The log had both CW and SSB contacts.  It treated all
>contacts as CW and noted dupes for stations called on both modes.
>
>LogWindows on the other hand, handled the conversion well and noted both CW
>and SSB contacts.

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC