[ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking Revisited

Sid Ashen-Brenner sashen at swbell.net
Mon Jul 14 01:49:31 EDT 2003

Cabrillo templates / formats at:
http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/qso-template.html  (among other sites)
This site was found on a simple google search on "cabrillo"
As you will see from the various examples given on the site, for some
contests the line limit appears to be around 80 characters, for others it's
over 90.  The example given for this weekend's IARU contest is a clear as
mud.
What does Wordpad do to the file for you?  (Since it is able to handle
larger files)