[ct-user] CT .BIN file format

Martha & Dick Wilder wilder at abs.net
Tue Jun 17 11:30:25 EDT 2003

Dear Paolo,

I suggest running B2R9.EXE (B2R.EXE on earlier versions) and
extract all log info from CT.EXE into the "restart" format
which is an ASCII text file named (contest).RES.

As CT was upgraded, there have been some slight changes in
the format of the ().RES files resulting from the B2R().EXE.
But these changes are easlily seen with any text editor.

73, Dick Wilder, K3DI
       Dick's lifetime address is k3di at arrl.net