[ct-user] WRITELOG/WRITEARRL isn't giving me a .log file

plawrence at MWE.com plawrence at MWE.com
Fri Mar 7 09:36:43 EST 2003

After using CT version 9.74.003 in the 2003 ARRL DX CW contest, I ran
WRITELOG and WRITEARRL -- but I can't seem to get a .log file to submit to
ARRL by e-mail.  I get 10 other files from the WRITELOG procedure -- but no
.log file.  The WRITELOG function worked OK the first time I tried it in
2002 CQWW CW.  WRITEARRL doesn't seem to do anything.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

73,
Paul N6AV (finally making it to the world of computer contest logging)

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website
at: http://www.mwe.com/