[ct-user] Original Manual

Alan C. Zack k6acz at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 18:57:26 EDT 2003

The ver 9 manual is/was a hard copy and 110 pages long not counting
pages i thru viii.  Because of the drawings, tables, and other
graphics I doubt if it is easily e-mailable.

Keith O'Brien wrote:

> My intentions were not to create a lot of unnecessary work for anyone. I
> understand all to well about the lack of available time. There are only so
> many hours in a day.
>
> Maybe someone could tell me how the original manual was distributed. If it
> was a Text, or Word file then I would think someone could just forward it on
> or post as a downloadable file. If it was shipped as a printed hardcopy
> (hard to believe in today's e-world) then I might find a copy locally. Maybe
> I could borrow it for an hour to run to the nearest Kinko's and make a copy.
>   Keith N4ZQ

                                Alan Zack
		         Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ
                      Anaheim, Southern California, USA
                   Home of the World Series Winners ANGELS
                Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                              SEMPER PARATUS