[ct-user] Need help beta testing new CT to ADIF conversion

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon May 26 08:41:15 EDT 2003

I have fixed an annoying problem in the CT to ADIF
conversion.  Unfortunately, I had to switch compilers to fix it (I can hear
K1EA laughing right now).  I am not sure if the program will still run
under DOS, though it should be OK in a DOS window under Win95/98/NT/2K/XP.

If you could help me test it, I'd appreciate it.  You'll only need to run
one or two logs through it, as a go/no-go test.

Also, I'm looking for a few logs from the CA, FL and NE QSO parties.  I am
trying to export the states/counties correctly.  If you have a log with
lots of CA, FL or NE stations respectively, please send me the .BIN file as
an attachment.

Thanks for the help.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC