[ct-user] CT9.90.005 Still Broken for JUNE VHF Tst above 3.4Ghz

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Sat May 31 18:36:34 EDT 2003

ALT-F1/ALT-F2 not working properly. Can't use ALT-F2 to wrap from LHT to 50Mhz,
you have to use ALT-F1 and step all the ways down thru the bands.

ALL QSO's above 3.4Ghz log as 3.4Ghz and as a dupe if same callsign is used.
This will be a killer for those on the higher bands in the June Contest !!!

IIRC, CT9.81 is the last version that worked correctly for the VHF TST's, at
least that's what I ended up using for the Jan VHF SS.

I reported it to Ken on version 9.84.

I have not checked out CTWIN for these problems.

73
Bob, K1VU