[ct-user] CT Frequently Asked Questions

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Nov 6 19:41:53 EST 2003

I created a new page for Frequently Asked Questions on the CT web site:

  http://www.k1ea.com/faq.htm

Please send me your comments and suggestions.  I tried to cover things I thought of off the top of my head, or which were in the release notes and not convered in the manual.  I don't want to to make this a substitute for the manual, just an aid for those questions that get asked, well, frequently.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC