[ct-user] Talk Window (Alt-G) Station ID?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 6 15:57:09 EDT 2003

--- K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro at k4ro.net> wrote:

> Since there is no dynamic way to track bands between
> stations automatically in the gab window, I'm curious
> to learn about CT passing techniques in a M/S or M/2
> environment with radios changing bands frequently.
>
> It looks like Alt-J might be useful, perhaps more so
> if all of the radios are interfaced.  Naturally I'm
> looking for the most efficient way possible to pass
> mults and Qs.

Call the two stations RUN1 and RUN2 in the MULTI.CFG file, or RUN and MULT.

ALT-J in conjunction with the PASSFREQ command is the way to do it.

ALT-D passes a station, I think.

Look at your CT.HLP file, get the latest ones from the K1EA web site.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC