[ct-user] New Country Files for CT/NA/TR/WL - 16 October 2003
Jim Reisert AD1C
jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Oct 16 09:37:12 EDT 2003
New country files have been uploaded to http://www.k1ea.com/cty/
Please read RELEASE.TXT for installation instructions.
Here are the change notes:
16 October 2003 (CTY-1303)
* Changed country name for 4W from East Timor to Timor-Leste.
* Changed country name for 9Q from Zaire to Rep. of Congo.
* Added 8J1RF to callsign list for Antarctica, CE9.
* Changed prefix for Easter Island from CE0A to CE0Y.
* Changed prefix for Chesterfield Is. from TX0 to FK/C. Change
default CQ Zone from 32 to 30 (thanks WK5K). Removed default TX0
prefix and added callsigns TX0AT, TX0C and TX0DX.
* Added TO5AA to callsign list for Martinique, FM.
* Added TX4PG to callsign list for Marquesas, FO/m (thanks KG5U).
* Changed prefixes FT8W, FT8X and FT8Z to FT5W, FT5X and FT5Z
respectively (thanks KB4CL)
* Added the following callsigns to United States, K: K7BV (CT), KH2D
(FL), KL7FDQ (MT), KH6DX (CA), NH2K (VA), WL7LZ (CO), WH6FZ (MD),
KL7HLF (UT), NL7AU (FL) and NP3D (NY).
* Changed CQ zone for KL0S in VA from 4 to 5.
* Added VB2C and VE2CVI in CQ Zone 2 to callsign list for Canada, VE.
* Changed country name for YU from Yugoslavia to Serbia & Montenegro.
* Fixed a problem where many KH/KL/KP calls in the lower-48 were
not listed in ARRL.CTY.
73 - Jim AD1C
Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13 1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC
More information about the CT-User