Fw: [SPAM] [ct-user] CQ Tucson

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Mon Oct 20 05:34:56 EDT 2003

F.Y.I. There have been several instances recently when my ISP decides a
message is spam. I have ct-user in my 'good-guy' list but the software on my
ISP seems to score content higher. Attached to the email is my ISP's reason
for rejecting the email.
If you feel your missing emails you might want to check your spam file on
your ISP.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal

----- Original Message -----
From: <n6ki at juno.com>
To: <ct-user at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 8:31 PM
Subject: [SPAM] [ct-user] CQ Tucson

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.

Content preview:  Will be in Tucson over the CQWW SSB Contest weekend.
  Wonder if and MS or MM opeations going on in Tucson area. 73, Dennis
  N6KI The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf
  the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit
  www.juno.com to sign up today! CT-User mailing list
  CT-User at contesting.com