[ct-user] 9.91 crash after 1 hr

Bernhard Buettner ct at dl6rai.muc.de
Mon Oct 27 15:56:13 EST 2003

Hi CT users:

CT 9.91.002 crashes at +/- one hour in our M/S or M/2 setup. We have:
2xMS-DOS 6.22, networked with NETTSR, Packet Radio with a DRSI
card, 2xTS-850S connected to COM1.

Procedure: I start CT and let it sit there for an hour (not touching
anything). Both computers crash at the same time (within a few seconds)
showing a register dump. After the crash the system clock has gained
about 6-7 minutes.

We'd love to use the newest version for CQWW but after seeing that
just before the start of the contest, we decided to switch to 9.89
which had no such problem. I used 9.91 also for CQP in the same
environment and experienced many crashes. My log gained over an hour
so in the end, I had to do many corrections.

Anyone else experiencing these problems in a similar or different
setup?

73 Ben, DL6RAI
--
[] Bernhard Buettner (Ben)
[]      Mail: Schmidweg 17, 85609 Dornach, Germany
[]  Internet: ct at dl6rai.muc.de
[]    Packet: DL6RAI @ DB0AAB.#BAY.DEU.EU