[ct-user] Multiplier Identification Problem in Announce Window

Soro Roberto roberto.soro at sia.it
Wed Dec 1 05:42:56 EST 2004

Ken,

I cannot confirm your question about failures on zone after country,
but I can let you be sure it failed on plain countries itself,
for instance, did not recognise MD4K on 80M, V31MD on 10M
(these two I remember clearly).
Hope this helps.
gl
Bob, I2WIJ

Re: [ct-user] Multiplier Identification Problem in Announce Window
from [Ken Wolff] [Permanent Link][Original]