[ct-user] Nuked Bin File

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Fri Dec 10 15:45:19 EST 2004

You should have a .bin file on both the HD in the CT folder and also
on the floppy you inserted at the start of the contest.  The .bin file
on the HD might have gotten messed up but the one on the floppy should
still be good and can be used to replace the bad .bin on the HD.  You
will have to start you date corrections all over again but at least
you will have the files.
GL