[ct-user] Tnx to K1EA - VE4GV SS log - UN-nuked

Rob Kaufmann rkaufman at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 11 21:28:23 EST 2004

I just wanted to publicly thank those of CT-USER and K1EA in particular for
rushing to my assistance. With Ken's help, he reconstructed a perfect
cabrillo log from my .all file and had it back in my mailbox the same day.
I then submitted it to ARRL and received confirmation of receipt - all in
less than 48 hours after announcing my dilemma.

Man, THAT'S what you call a "HELP" !!!

I can't thank you enough for your efforts, Ken.

I don't know if contesters in general tell you how much we appreciate you,
but let me just add my small(LP)sig to the pileup. Ken, you're the best.
Thanks again for what you do for the hobby and for contesting.

PS ALL YOU CONTESTERS USING THAT OLD DISCARDED DOS based PC FOR YOUR
CONTESTING - CHECK THE TIME ***AND THE DATE ** BEFORE YOU START THE TEST.
THOSE BOXES LOSE SIGNIFICANT TIME AFTER MANY YEARS OF USE !! And MAKE SURE
you have good backups!

Happy Holidays,

73
Rob VE4GV