[ct-user] stroke H

n6ki at juno.com n6ki at juno.com
Sun Dec 19 21:27:34 EST 2004

FYI,

I spoke to the operator of the station in Argentina
during the contest RE the /H on his call.

He informed me that he was operating portable in a
diffent section of Argentina than where he was licensed to
operate from and that legally he needed to sign /H

I guess he took the subject of portable operation rather seriously.
I did ( jokingly) inform him that he was mucking up everyone's logs that would not accept the /H. I am sure many other Argentinians have operated portable in the past and have ignored their local rules. I guess this is akin to the old days when we were required to operate as N6KI/W7 etc

73, Dennis N6KI