[ct-user] CT Version10

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jan 3 11:17:29 EST 2004

At 10:13 AM 1/3/2004, Ken Wolff wrote:

>I have released CT10 placed it on www.k1ea.com

Once I get the updated header files from Ken, I can update the CT to ADIF
conversion utility to be compatible with CT10.

I will also be adding a new feature to the country files that will be
compatible with CT10 only.  This will make it easier to distinguish
callsigns from prefixes.  I will add to the country file all USA calls that
are not in their default CQ zone (like K5ZD in Zone 5 instead of Zone
4).  Thanks to Ed K4SB for the data.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC