[ct-user] CTwin 10.0

HENRY PFIZENMAYER pfizenmayer at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 8 16:01:40 EST 2004

I deleted all the CT and K1EA folders I could find and installed CTwin
10.00.

It comes up and seems to be all there (only checked SS) but as I found with
CTWIN 9.92 the mouse is unusable and when you close CTWIN 10.0 the mouse
remains unusable until you do a re-boot.

By unusable , I mean there is about a half second to a second delay between
physically moving the mouse and getting a movement of the cursor on the
screen.. I might also note that when entering the data in the screen for
name , call etc etc there is a delay of a half second to a second between
typing in the data and having it appear on the screen.

System is Dell Dimension 4500 2.26 G P4 1 g RAM .. windows XP Home .I am
using the DELL/ Microsoft PS2 mouse

OK , what am I doing wrong ?????  Or have I been Delled AGAIN !!!!!

Hank K7HP