[ct-user] fix_mine error

Ed Parish K1EP k1ep at arrl.net
Mon Jan 26 05:31:07 EST 2004

Yes, at this point, any utility that operates on the .bin files probably doesn't work on version 10.  The .bin file format was changed from version 9 to 10, which was the reason to calling it version 10.  Utilities such as merge and fix_mine won't work.  You will have to convert the .bin files to version 9 using the new 10to9.exe and then perform the merge or fix_mine.  Then convert the resulting .bin file back to version 10 using 9to10.exe.  So far, only the NAQP uses the extra fields in version 10, so CQ160 and the VHF contests should be fine with this.