[ct-user] ByteRunner PCI serial cards and CT

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 21:16:13 EST 2004

Good evening, all:

I checked the archive and found a thread on the ByteRunner PCI serial
cards.  There was some discussion, but no resolution.

I have installed one of their dual serial cards in a newer PC running
DOS.  Using the vsemuio program to assign the PCI serial ports to
COM2 and COM3, virtual IRQ's 3 and 5, works with the DOS
applications I've tried.

I don't have two radios and such here to play with.  Has anyone
done this with CT?  I want to control a couple of rigs and talk
to a TNC (3 serial ports!).

Thanks in advance.

73,

Mark, KD4D