[ct-user] Field Day Log

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jul 5 10:06:59 EDT 2004

At 12:20 AM 7/5/2004, RCARIELLO wrote:

>Trying to convert my Field Day log to submit to the ARRL.
>I have a copy of the conversion program c2a unzipped in my CTWin version 10
>directory. Running the program causes a DOS screen to appear but no ADIF
>file is created. Trying to type within the DOS screen causes a window's
>message box to appear stating the MS-DOS program has terminated.

Rich, open an MS-DOS directory and "cd" to the directory where your log and
the C2A program is located.

Then type:

   C2A <logname>

There is a readme file included with the program .ZIP file, or just type
"C2A" by itself to see the help.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC