[ct-user] CTWIN10.01.008

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jul 10 17:48:37 EDT 2004

At 05:09 PM 7/10/2004, Dan Hazen wrote:

>I'm having cockpit problems.  Just deleted all the old CTWin
>10.01.003  files as I think Ken instructed, and then unzipped the newly
>listed CTWin10.01.008.  On unpacking this the first screen comes up still
>showing as 10.01.003 but now it locks up after the first setup screen
>making the whole program dead in the water..

You should not do it this way.  Uninstall the old program through Windows,
then run SETUP in the new file to install it again.  It's just like any
other Windows program in this regard.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC