[ct-user] Time

Stuart Santelmann KC1F kc1f at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 13 15:09:23 EDT 2004

>It is so simple to set the computer to UTC before the contest, and
>after, whatever you like.

I used the brand new DOS version 10.001.08.  I use it in native DOS.  I
THOUGHT I had the computer clock set OK in DOS, but all the QSOs got logged
with a time an hour later than they should have been.  I could chalk that
one up to operator error, but when I tried to fix my limited number of QSOs
by using Alt-F, I had to enter a time 5 hours earlier than the  QSO time to
make it come out right - I've never seen than before...

                Stu            KC1F