[ct-user] Noworkdupe is not OK

Fredy Neüman, SN, Posten fredy.neuman at posten.se
Sun Jul 18 06:27:47 EDT 2004

          Hello!

	I am using 10.01.008 and have done some tests before using CT in a multi operation during IOTA. Most things work very fine but I can't get noworkdupe to function. I have tried by entering NOWORKDUPE but that don't help. To set NO_WORK_DUPE = YES in CT.CFG neither gives any result. Dupecheck workes, but after getting DUPE on the screen I can log the QSO with ENTER and the log not even gives the QSO as dupe on the screen. The dupe is counted as any other QSO. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

	CU in IOTA from EU-043 as SK6M.

	73 de Fredy / SM6FKF