[ct-user] Networking CTWIN

John Bednar k3ct at fast.net
Sat Jun 12 06:08:21 EDT 2004

The sample multi.cfg file on the ct web page suggests that the first
line needs to be a dummy. See: http://www.k1ea.com/hints/multi.htm
I've used CT for years without this but recently switched to adding
a dummy line.

There are several other sample files in the hints & kinks section.

There is also a very good FAQ on the CT web page.

John, K3CT
k3ct at fast.net