[ct-user] none supported contests

asciibaron at comcast.net asciibaron at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 11:07:40 EDT 2004

i had a horrible experience in the new Mid Atlantic QSO party.  the logger i pulled down from the website didn't work very well, in fact, i can't submit my log - all the qso's are at the exact same time and frequency.

what is the process for adding a contest to CT?  is this something i can do not involving the community?

-steve, KB3KAQ