[ct-user] Bad RAC.DAT for CT10.01.007 (DOS) SOLVED !!!

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Wed Jun 30 20:01:48 EDT 2004

I finally found why CT10.01.007 (DOS) "Prov Window" wasn't working !!!

Both the RAC.DAT and the  RAC. DAT in SECTION.ZIP on the K1EA Download
page have a problem of some sort.

I edited the file from K1EA and came up with one that will work.
My file is 2 Bytes longer than the ones at K1EA's site.

I don't have the tools to do a "File Compare", so can't
find the exact problem.

In the interest of getting on with the contest I'm sending my file to Ken
so he can check it out and put it up on his site if he agrees with me.

Since we can't sent attachments to the list, it's Kens call on how to handle it.

I've been working on this problem all day !!!
Now on with the contest !!!

73
Bob, K1VU